EA ANNOUNCES THE SIMS 4 GET TO WORK
Explore Three Dynamic Careers and Create Your Own Business in The Sims 4’s First Expansion Pack
Today, EA and Maxis revealed that The SimsTM 4 Get to Work Expansion Pack is currently in development for PC and Mac. In the first expansion pack to release from The Sims 4, players will take active control over their Sims’ careers in three new options. They can also decide to embark their Sims on a new venture by opening and managing their own retail business.
In The Sims 4 Get to Work, players can choose to save lives and deliver babies as a Doctor, conjure up wacky creations and craft inventions as a Scientist or investigate crime scenes and crack the big cases as a Detective.
Players with an entrepreneurial spirit can set up shop to create, customize and manage their own Sim businesses. From bakeries to clothing boutiques, photography studios, art galleries and more, The Sims 4 Get to Work offers players the ability to be their own boss and carve out a unique path to becoming a Simoleonaire.
The Sims 4 Get to Work also introduces all new venues, skills and endless hours of fun new gameplay. For more information on all the key features included in this new expansion pack, take a look here
The Sims 4 Get to Work will be available April 2015 on PC and Mac for $49.99 AUD/$59.99 NZD.
See The Sims 4 Get to Work trailer below
- Developer: Perfect World
- Publisher: Zombie Studios
- Official Website: http://
- Choose your destiny with MSI Z170 GAMING motherboards
- MSI Shows Off Its Eye-catching Gaming Hardware
- HyperX Sets DDR4 Overclocking World Record at 4351MHz
- Noctua presents three new 92mm premium coolers
- PAX Melbourne 2014 Gaming Wrap
- Gelatiman's Top 10 of All Time (Part 2)
- MSI launches 5 new mighty X99 motherboards loaded with impressive features
- ASUS Enables Intel Processor Overclocking on H97, H87, B85 and H81 Series Motherboards
- ASUS Announces Strix Brand and Strix Pro Gaming Headset
- ASUS Announces Strix R9 280 and Strix GTX 780